ILY Bear (Wallpapers)

Aren't these uber adorbz? Ugh! I need more of these. Red & Black - what a perfy combo. Love these walls! 

Don't forget to use the hashtag #reeseybelle if you use my walls to get your screens featured here on my site. :) 

BE IN THE KNOW. If you wanna be the first to get an update on my walls, kindly enter your email through my subscription box found on the right hand panel of my site. I normally post my walls here first before I post them on my other social media sites.

NB: I STRONGLY suggest that you install Dropbox first. To retain the walls in their original image quality and/or resolution, I opted to save them inside a folder via Dropbox. Click the "HERE" link below andh it'll route you to the wallpapers. I highly recommend that instead of doing the long  press and then save drill -- You choose the "SAVE TO MY DROPBOX" option instead. That way, you'd be able to get it's true file size. Otherwise, you'll be using a wall with a lower file size and image quality. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want that. Besides, the good thing about it is that you'd be able to save my wallpapers & store them for life. Easy peasy lemon squeezy, right?! Tag me if you use them on your device. I'd love to see how you mix and match them with your icons. Or even just on your phone (if you're not jailbroken) :)) Kindly read my "About Me" Section for disclaimers.

THIS IS JUST A PREVIEW. WALLS HERE


0 comments :

Post a Comment


up