Words & Roses (Wallpapers)

I love how these VDay wallies turned out. Elegantly simple (if you know what I mean). I didn’t make an X/XS version because I’m using the walls as-is & I’m just adjusting them the way I like them to appear on my screen. Advance HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY dearest friends! Enjoy Heart's Day with your loved ones! Love lots!  ♥️

BE IN THE KNOW. If you wanna be the first to get an update on my walls, you may key in your email through my subscription box found on the right hand panel of my site.

How to Download my wallpapers: LONG PRESS then SAVE. Don’t worry, you’ll definitely get their original file size & quality. Kindly read my “About Me” section for disclaimers. Use #reeseybelle for me to see your screenies. 😊

iPhone/Android:

 

1 comments :

Unknown said...

NADIE ES COMO TU Y ESE ES TU PODER

Post a Comment


up