Turquoise Blooms (Wallpapers)

I am in love with these wallies! I love anything floral & you know it! If you want a couple more from this color scheme, I have a paid version of this. You can find the wallpaper pack by clicking the Paid Wallpapers link on the sidebar. I just needed to make another version because why not? The color combo is just elegantly beautiful! I originally made this for my iPhone X but it looks good on my iPhone Pro Max so I think I’ll stick to the same wall size/resolution for now. Enjoy the walls dearest friends! ♥️

BE IN THE KNOW. If you wanna be the first to get an update on my walls, you may key in your email through my subscription box found on the right hand panel of my site.

How to Download my wallpapers: LONG PRESS then SAVE. Don’t worry, you’ll definitely get their original file size & quality. Kindly read my “About Me” section for disclaimers. Use #reeseybelle for me to see your screenies. 😊


iPhone/Android:

 

iPhone X/XS/11 Pro & Pro Max/Android:

 

0 comments :

Post a Comment


up