Cabin Love (Wallpapers) (Colorkeyboard)

Because I love cottages and the woods. I wanted to have that kind of feel on my phone too. Since techincally, I have no way of living in one any time soon. For that sweater weather feel. I could smell the woods. Something in touch with mother earth. Hope you like it. I had fun thinking of a design to fit my taste at the moment.

To save the image in it's original resolution, do a long press, a pop up menu will appear, choose OPEN IN NEW PAGE. Then long press again and choose SAVE IMAGE. Tag me if you use them on your device. I'd love to see how you mix and match them with your icons. Or even just on your phone (if you're not jailbroken) :)) Kindly read my "About Me" Section for disclaimers.




THIS IS JUST A PREVIEW. YOU MAY GET THE CK ♥HERE♥


0 comments :

Post a Comment


up