Sparkle (Wallpapers) (Colorkeyboard) (Go Keyboard)

My own version of the KEEP CALM Series. There's a plethora of designs out there and I never seem to find the right color combo that I want. So I made my own. I looooove! The colors are so me. I also made a matching CK for the walls! 😘 Keep Calm and Sparkle.. ✨ You are worth more than you could ever imagine. CK link below.

And yes! I also made a matching Go Keyboard Skin for my android friends. Bear with me, it's my first. Dropbox link also below.

Tag me if you use them on your device. I'd love to see how you mix and match them with your icons. Or even just on your phone (if you're not jailbroken) :)) Kindly read my "About Me" Section for disclaimers.





THIS IS JUST A PREVIEW. YOU CAN GET THE CK ❤️HERE❤️


THIS IS JUST A PREVIEW. YOU CAN GET THE GO SKIN ❤️HERE❤️


0 comments :

Post a Comment


up