Floral Chic (Wallpapers) (Colorkeyboard) (Go Keyboard)

As usual.. Floral walls make my day. I think you're used to it already. Hope you like em. I apologize for the crappy resolution of my previous walls. I didnt notice that Blogger resized em until yesterday. Ugh! But moving forward, I know what to do.

To save the image in it's original resolution, do a long press, a pop up menu will appear, choose OPEN IN NEW PAGE. Then long press again and choose SAVE IMAGE. Tag me if you use them on your device. I'd love to see how you mix and match them with your icons. Or even just on your phone (if you're not jailbroken) :)) Kindly read my "About Me" Section for disclaimers.





THIS IS JUST A PREVIEW. YOU MAY GET THE CK HERE


THIS IS JUST A PREVIEW. YOU MAY GET THE GO SKIN HERE

0 comments :

Post a Comment


up